For 2019 the committee has decided that the Club Champions will have a more objective method of determining the winners this is as follows –
1/ you MUST Marshall at least once during the summer season.
2/ you MUST register at the race (4 chosen from the target list) as a DTC member (to wear DTC club colours would be nice, but not mandatory).
3/ Pick 4 of the target races or one other 70.3, one other full Iron distance, one Long Course Weekend.
How the result is calculated
Your place at the end of the race in your age group category is the number that you need to take in count…by adding up 4 end places of your chosen races you will get the final score .… the lowest points wins.
The Club Championship winners will be announced at the Club Bash ceremony.
The Target races are here
The dates (with hyperlinks to the entry pages) of the Long Course Weekends are –
Australia 5-7 April
Holland 17-19 May
Wales 5 – 7 July
Mallorca 20 – 22 October
Questions & Answers
- Is this a new championship / award?
- No, this is the structure for the Club Championship awards in 2019.
- Does two 70.3 count or just one?
- Just one, other than those listed as target races.
- Is the Club relay the one at Nottingham?
- So we have to enter results from 4 different distance events?
- No, any 4 events from the list, which can include any ONE unlisted 70.3 and any ONE unlisted full distance and any one LCW as wildcards.
- So one could do The Lakesman, Bosworth Middle, Vitruvian AND a 70.3 wildcard?
- Does any of the LCWs count?
- Yes, but only one.
- The result from LCW, must it be for the ‘Full’?
- To be answered.