Derby Junior Triathlon
It is with regret that I have to post the following announcement –
We have made the difficult decision to cancel this year’s race.
This is due to the uncertainty surrounding the travel & gathering restrictions imposed by the government in response to this Novel Coronavirus outbreak. We feel that will be too little time left if an announcement is made that would allow us to hold the event as planned and there is every chance that British Triathlon or the government will extend the current ban on Triathlon activity beyond the end of June.
All current entrants will be transferred to the 2021 edition of the race.
New entries have been disabled.
I hope that you are all keeping safe and hope to see you all next year.
Any questions please email: email@example.com