Derby Triathlon Club is always happy to welcome new members. All memberships run for 12 months from the date of joining.
If you experience any difficulty please e-mail webmaster and membership @derbytriathlonclub.co.uk. please let us know at what stage you have the problem and we will do our best to resolve the issue for you. If we need to contact the website developer for help this may take a few days, but we will try and keep you informed of progress.
We have set up a new membership sign-up method – ClubSpark / Derby Triathlon Club / Join Us (britishtriathlon.org).
In the above link you will be able to select which category that you wich to join, there is also a link if you would like to join British Triathlon. At present it is only possible to join using a credit card, we hope to be able to add a direct debit option in the near furture. You will be asked to sign-in or register with British Troiathlon’s ClubSpark account; you will then proceed to complete your contact details and pay for your membership.
Please add @derbytriathlonclub.co.uk, @clubspark.com and britishtriathlon.org as a trusted domains in your e-mail browser, this should ensure that you receive renewal notification. This notification will be sent to you 1 month, 1 week prior to rennewal being due. The reminder will also be sent out on the day that your membership expires.
E-mail contact address
Please note – you MAY need to have a unique e-mail address for each member, the exception may be for a Junior member.
Most ISPs provide multiple e-mail addresses that can be set-up with parental controls and these can be accessed by parents.
If you are having difficulties with this please contact webmaster@ derbytriathlonclub.co.uk. (delete space)
- Access to coached training sessions.
- Eligibility to compete in Club Events.
- Purchase fully customised race kit.
- Discounted entry into the National Club Relays.
- Discounted membership to Triathlon England.
- Register with England Athletics and get discounted race entries.
- Discounts at local retailers.
- Attend and vote at the AGM or any General meeting of the club. Represent the Club as a committee member or club official (Except Juniors).
- Access to the knowledge of experienced Triathletes from every distance from Sprint to Ironman.
- A fun, friendly, encouraging and inspirational environment in which to train, race and socialise.